History

Originally established in 1958 as Blackbourne Electrical Company Ltd by our current Chief Executive, Cedric Blackbourne OBE, Blackbourne Integrated M&E has experienced much growth and success over more than 60 years.

As the business grew, so did the demand for maintenance support and so a new M&E maintenance division was born.

The millennium brought a new awareness of the need for sustainable technology and sparked the development of our Energy Solutions Division.

While the Head Office in County Antrim reflects the company’s roots, we now trade from a number of locations and actively pursue work throughout the UK and Ireland.